The FINAL Schedule
is now available for viewing - TAS PHOTO FEST
Booking in your sessions commences from 1st March @ 9am
Please note: Sunday Session 1 will commence from 5:30am to 9:30am due to Daylight Savings. No other sessions are affected
Workshops will run for 3-4 hrs and we will have three (3) main sessions per day;
- Early morning/Sunrise Session- These workshops will be designed to help you be in the right place at the right time to catch that incredible Tassie morning light in and around the region. Workshops will include Landscape and Portraiture style sessions
- Midday to Afternoon Session- In these times will be running loads of sessions including Weddings, Portraiture, Macro, Street Photography, Sports, along with street walks and presentations within the main marquee from our presenters and brands sponsors
- Dusk to Evening Session - The lights are out, but the cameras will be still clicking away. During the later sessions we will be hosting Astro and Light Painting photography workshops, along with some night session Wedding and Portrait Lighting classes
*ALL Cradle Mountain workshops will be via Mini-bus provided. All local workshops around Sheffield will be either self drive/carpool or walking distance.
Marquee Presentations hosted by all the Festival Photographers will run 1-1.5hrs in the marquee. Within this time the photographers will present their work, ideas and experiences and be open to all Q&A about working as a professional photographer. A great opportunity to get up close and personal with your favourite instructors.
The Saturday night we are still working on hosting a huge Photography themed trivia night in the main marquee where you can test your knowledge and wit against the Festival Photographers in a multi round trivia night.
There will be door prizes and loads of fun and games to be had as you chill the night away with fellow Festival goers... Oh, and the marquee backs on to the Historic Sheffield Pub... just saying' :)
Along with our awesome collections of professionals we also have the generous support of our amazing sponsors who will be on site to help answer questions and to loan out gear for you to feel and play with hands-on. These sponsors include;
- Nikon Australia - Julie and the team will be on site to help you with everything Nikon. Gear, Gadgets and Great Help. They'll also be doing some ad hoc street walks where you can play and test out the latest Nikon gear
- Olympus Australia - Karl and his merry men will be at Tas PhotoFest to help run workshops and also have gear on hand to showcase. Don't miss Karl's Light Painting workshop at Cradle Mt and how the Olympus equipment can impress you for night time photography
- Loawa Australia - Adam and his team will be on hand to loan out Loawa lens to suit most cameras and provide you with all the help you need
- Eagles Nest Retreat - The premier accomodation location of the region will be showcasing their incredible new Barn Space - A place where we will be holding many workshops along the way. Epic views of Mt Roland make for the best backdrop to some of out workshops
Still haven't got your ticket??